Re: [Health] Need Help to install GNU Health 3.0 web client

From: Axel Braun
Subject: Re: [Health] Need Help to install GNU Health 3.0 web client
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2017 10:38:50 +0100

Good morning,

Am Dienstag, 7. Februar 2017, 14:43:37 CET schrieb guna sekar:

[mail arrived with some delay just this morning...issue with the list? or is
it my provider?]

> Please provide me Instruction and notes which help me to install GNU health
> Web client version
>
> Version :: GNU Health 3.0
> My OS :: SLES 12 SP1 Server,
>
> I tried all instruction in google last two months i'm getting error by
> error :-(, But no proper solution.
> It will be great if someone or some real working instruction notes help me
> to install GNU Health 3.0 & GNU Health 3.0 web client in SLES 12 SP1 Server
> , I am using amazon cloud server

The GNU Health Server installation from packages for SLES 12SP1 comes with a
readme (tryton-server.README.SUSE) that describes the installation for the web
client from source:

Installation of the Webfrontend for tryton (sao) from source

In case you want to install sao from source:
sao bases on nodejs, and it comes as separate package. Download and extract
tryton-sao into a directory, say /srv/tryton-sao

Make sure you have nodejs and git installed:
    zypper install nodejs git

Now change into to installation directory and install sao:
    cd /srv/tryton-sao/package
    npm install

Now you need to run grunt. make sure it is run from the locally installed
version:
    cd /srv/tryton-sao/package
    node_modules/grunt-cli/bin/grunt

Last but not least, edit /etc/tryton/trytond.conf
In the section [jsonrpc], set the data path:
    data = /srv/tryton-sao/package

Now restart trytond.

HTH
Axel