Re: [Health] Gnu-health installation issues

From: Axel Braun
Subject: Re: [Health] Gnu-health installation issues
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 13:35:31 +0100

Hi,
I had answered your question on the mailing list, if I remember right.
Strange that you said it does not work, the instructions worked fine for me.
You should check your firewall settings....just as a first guess. I don't know if AWS opens 8000 by default. Try to connect with the native client first to make sure that works in general

I have never worked with AMAZON ec2, but the the demo live image is available as .Ami for Amazon. I think you can upload it directly from Studio to AWS. The Sao version in there is reasonably old, but updating should not be a problem.
Let me know if that works.

https://susestudio.com/a/7hReQg/gnu-health-3-0-sles-12-sp1

Please use the GNU Health mailing list for this kind of questions.
Viele Grüße
Axel Braun
--
Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android-Tablet mit K-9 Mail gesendet.