Re: [Health] GNU Health implementation at the Bafia District Hospital in

From: Armand MPASSY-NZOUMBA
Subject: Re: [Health] GNU Health implementation at the Bafia District Hospital in Cameroon
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2019 11:02:57 +0000 (UTC)

Dear Edgar,

Thank you very much. The article was written by a local newspaper in Cameroon with the collaboration of the project owners (WHO and the Bafia district hospital).
I shared it to encourage others members of our community to promote this wonderful system. We should not only earn the right to Free and Libre Software, but we should keep this right. One way of doing it is by promoting it. Let's the whole world know about GNU Health.

Kind regards,

Armand