[Health] Installing other trytond modules on GNU Health 3.2

From: Humberto Freitas
Subject: [Health] Installing other trytond modules on GNU Health 3.2
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2019 10:49:53 +0100

Hello guys, I hope you guys are doing great.

I’m trying to install some extra modules on a GNU Health 3.2 installation. And the problem is that when I try to install, for example the Tryton production module with pip install trytond_production, it’s trying to install all dependent modules, like party modules, in which I had them already installed.

I’ve looked up on the web for some help, and couldn’t find anything that worked, it always tries to install the dependency modules which I already have them installed.

I’ve noticed this topic in the official GNU Health documentation, however the details are not available yet: https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Modules

Can you guys help me with this?

Thank you for all.

Sincerely,