Re: [Health] Installing other trytond modules on GNU Health 3.2

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Installing other trytond modules on GNU Health 3.2
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2019 12:29:50 +0000

Good morning, Humberto !

On Mon, 23 Dec 2019 10:49:53 +0100
Humberto Freitas <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello guys, I hope you guys are doing great.
>
> I’m trying to install some extra modules on a GNU Health 3.2
> installation. And the problem is that when I try to install, for
> example the Tryton production module with pip install
> trytond_production, it’s trying to install all dependent modules,
> like party modules, in which I had them already installed.

What type of installation method did you use ? If you used the
standard, official installation, you need to install any extra module
under the "local" directory.

Just download the module you want, place it under
/home/gnuhealth/tryton/server/modules/local/ and link it. You should be
fine :)

Take a look at :
https://en.wikibooks.org/w/index.php?title=GNU_Health/Contributing&stable=1#The_%22local%22_modules_directory

GH uses pip for python packages not related to Tryton. The Tryton
specific packages are installed separately.

Please let us know if you find any issues.

Best
Luis