Re: [Health] Problem with report in GNU SOLIDARIO

From: Irene Lusuardi
Subject: Re: [Health] Problem with report in GNU SOLIDARIO
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 17:38:50 +0300

Hi, I hope the following are the informations you asked me:

- GNU Health Release: version 3.4.4-1 (I don't know if it's the release but I can't find anything else)
- operating system: Ubuntu
- installation method (vanilla or packet): packet
- are you using the demo database? No

Thanks in advance for your help!
Irene

Il mar 14 gen 2020, 17:02 Axel Braun <address@hidden> ha scritto:
Hello Irene

Am Dienstag, 14. Januar 2020, 14:49:41 CET schrieb Irene Lusuardi:
> Hi, i'm Irene Lusuardi.
> I'm working with Pellicciari Cecilia at the Hospital "FMA" at Ampasimanjeva
> in Madagascar. In this period we are trying to implement the software in
> our management system.
> I've try to do a report but i've a problem. In the page of patient, i've
> chose the button "open a report" and, in a second moment, the button
> "health conditions" but i've the following error:

<snip>
we had a couple of printing issues the last month.
Tell us a bit more about your installation
- GNU Health Release
- operating system
- installation method (vanilla or packet)
- are you using the demo database?

Best,
Axel