Re: [Health] WebDAV#Configuring_the_client at federation server

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] WebDAV#Configuring_the_client at federation server
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 19:55:16 +0100

Dear Edgar, dear Axel and friends

Setting the new db on the server params and it seems to work.

I just did a quick test with the Cadaver client.

Here is a screenshot where you can see the athentication process, and
the listing of Dr. Cordara collections.

https://i.imgur.com/nAMCI8k.png

So, typing :

cadaver http://federation.gnuhealth.org:8080/health38/Calendars/Cordara

Would connect to our community server, DB health38 and "Cordara"
calendar. Please let me know if this works for you.

Which calendar client are you using?

All the best
Luis