Re: [Health] WebDAV#Configuring_the_client at federation server

From: Edgar Hagenbichler
Subject: Re: [Health] WebDAV#Configuring_the_client at federation server
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 08:13:15 +0200

Dear Luis,

thank you very much for your help!

Am 29.03.2021 um 22:53 schrieb Luis Falcon:
So, typing :

cadaver
http://federation.gnuhealth.org:8080/health38/Calendars/Cordara

Would connect to our community server, DB health38 and "Cordara"
calendar. Please let me know if this works for you.
It is the same with me. No entries at Thunderbird client.
It looks like it might be the new Thunderbird.

I just checked with Korganizer and it seems to work fine. I could even
create an event from the client.

With Thunderbird it is also possible to create a new event. But not to see an old event.
We'll keep checking during the week :)

Checked with KOrganizer (Raspi4, Leap 15.3 Axels image GH 3.8). installed Korganizer 5.14.2. Then: add calendar, DAV groupware resources, user/pw, configure manually, cancel kdewallet, UNCHECK Limit CalDAV retrieval time, add calendar, use specific cred,(remote url: delete https:// at the beginning), fetch

KOrganizer does not display the old events either ...

All the best

Edgar