Re: [Health] Beta testers for MyGNUHealth Personal Health Record

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Beta testers for MyGNUHealth Personal Health Record
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 19:23:34 +0100

Hi, Uli!
El Tue, 11 May 2021 18:20:14 +0200
Uli Klinkhammer <uk@kontent.com> escribió:
> Hey Luis,
>
> I would love to be a beta tester of MyGNUHealth. As I am using
> Plasma, I will try to install it there and send you my experiences
> after.

Excellent! I will send you in a separate email the information and your
GNU Health Federation account so you can interact from MyGNUHealth.
> I am also installing currently my first server of GNUHealth.

Great! We're working on the documentation portal
(https://www.gnuhealth.org/docs). Starting the upcoming 4.0, the latest
stable version will be on our site, and Wikibooks will have the latest
dev.

Best
Luis