Re: [Health] Beta testers for MyGNUHealth Personal Health Record

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Beta testers for MyGNUHealth Personal Health Record
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 00:49:55 +0100

Dear Jef
El Tue, 11 May 2021 19:26:49 +0000
jef masereel <jef.masereel@hotmail.be> escribió:
> Dear Luis,
>
> I just saw this email today but would love to help out with the
> testing as well! I'm still working on the last push of my master's
> thesis in the coming weeks so time will be a bit tight at first, but
> after that I'd be happy to start looking into it more. I'm finishing
> my master's degree in biomedical engineering (focus on signal
> processing) so the PHR development is really interesting to me, would
> love to contribute where I can over time. Still very new to the
> project but looking forward to learn more about it.

Thank you very much, and welcome to GNU Health!

We'll be very happy to have you as a MyGNUHealth beta tester!

In the coming days you'll receive a federation account so you can use
it to test MyGNUHealth integration with the federation.

Best of luck with your Master's and looking forward to having you
around after you're done with the thesis!

All the best
Luis