hegemonie-devel

[Hegemonie-devel] Please Help Me! "cos I am Confused!.

From: rasheedhany
Subject: [Hegemonie-devel] Please Help Me! "cos I am Confused!.
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 19:45:42 +0100

ATTN: Sir / Madam.

I am blessed to write you this letter and your are highly favored in the
sight of God almighty! It shall be well
with you and your family in the name of almighty God!!

This business proposal to you is strictly confidential, with due respect.
Sorry at this perceived confusion or
stress you may have receiving this letter from me, Since we have not known
ourselves or met previously.
Despite that, I am constrained to write you this letter because of the
urgency of it.

I am Mrs. HANNAH MOMOH the wife of late LT. - Gen. Dennis AHMED MOMOH
former
ECOMOG ARMY COMMANDER (West African Peacekeeping Force in Sierra Leone) who
died in the
Sierra Leone civil disturbance "War".

My three daughters and I are trapped in obnoxious custom traditional norms.
 We have suffered maltreatment
and untold hardship in the hands of late husband's family, simply because I
did not bear a male child {heir apparent}
for my late husband. By tradition, all that my late husband had, (wealth)
belongs to his brothers/family.  And myself is
to be remarried by his immediate younger brother which I vehemently
refused.

They have taken all that I suffered with my husband to acquire including
treasures, houses and his bank particular seized by them.
I wanted to escape to the United State of America or Europe with my
Children on exile, but again they conspired and stole my
international passport and other traveling document to further frustrate
me.

Thank God, two weeks ago, I received key text code (KTC) from a Security &
Finance Company that my
late husband deposited USD $ 8.7m { Eight million Seven hundred thousand
Dollars} cash with this
Company.

It has therefore, become very necessary and urgent to contact someone or
whom-ever from abroad, A
foreigner like you to help me receive or secure these funds overseas in a
reliable bank account/
(Presumably an empty Bank Account, if available) and to help invest it on
our behalf as well, while we
find a way of getting out to meet with you in your Country.

These funds are kept on an "OPEN BENEFICIARY MANDATE" with the Security
Company to avoid
detection, Seizure or Diversion. I have had several telephone discussions
with the Assistance Director
of the Security Company, who has express his honest concern and willingness
to assist me on meeting
any company's demand, as soon as I can provide some-one to inherit the fund
as my beneficiary! This is why
I have contacted you to help save us and you to accept to receiving these
funds on our behalf.

But, you would need to give me sufficient assurance that if you help me,
you will not divert the funds.
My Children and I have resolved to give you a wonderful percentage that
might be considerate of the
total sum. This is all my Children and I have got to live on.

Please, I have reposed my confidence in you and hope you will not
disappoint me.
I look forward to your urgent response, including your fax no for easier
communication.

NB: The Secret codes (E.g Pin number. Secret Access Code) for this fund are
safely kept with me which
I can give you as soon as you express desire to help me.

Stay blessed and God grant you all your heart wishes, Amen!
Mrs. Hannah Gloria Momoh.

Please, reply to me as soon as possible to this email address:
address@hidden or address@hidden