hegemonie-devel

[Hegemonie-devel] Good Day.

From: Dr.Peter Chang
Subject: [Hegemonie-devel] Good Day.
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 00:26:09 +0800

Dr.Peter Chang
Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia.

ATTN: Sir/Madam,

TRANSFER OF ($15,300.000.00 USD} FIFTEEN MILLION THREE
HUNRED THOUSAND DOLLARS.

I want to transfer ($15,300.000.00 USD)Fifteen Million Three Hundred United
States Dollars from a Bank here in Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia to oversea account.
First, I must solicit your strictest confidence in this transaction.This is by
virtue of
it's nature as being utterly confidential.I am sure and have confidence of your
ability and reliability to prosecute a transaction of this great magnitude.I
solicit
your assistance to enable us transfer the said amount into your safe account for
unward investment.You can either provide us with an existing account or to set
up a new Bank account immediately to receive this money, even an empty a/c
can serve to receive this money, as long as you will remain honest to me till
the
end for this important business trusting in you and believing that you will
never let
me down either now or in future.

I am Dr.Peter Chang a personal account officer to a great late INDUSTRIALIST
who has an account in one of the top banks here in Malaysia. The account was
opened in 1998 and he died in the year 2000 without a written or oral WILL and
since then nobody has operated on this account again hence the money is
floating and if I do not remit this money out urgently it will be forfeited for
nothing
since the bank has been sold on Monday,19 September 2005 to another bank
and the management of the bank is now ready to release the fund to any foreigner
who has the correct information of the account before fully handing over the
management to the new bank.The owner of this account is a foreigner and no other
person knows about this account or anything concerning it,the account has no
other
beneficiary . My investigation through the National immigration department
proved
to me as well that he was single as at the point of his entry int Malaysia.The
amount
in this account is USD$15.3 Million ( Fiteen Million Three Hundred Thousand
United
States Dollars )only.As a matter of fact, I have decided to transfer this fund
abroad
for investment. Your assistance as a foreigner is necessary because the
management of the bank will welcome any foreigner who has correct information
to this account which I will give you mmediately, if you are interested to do
this
business with me.

There is no risk to this business. With my position and my personal contact with
the manager of the bank, the money can be transferred to any account you can
provide with assurance that this money will be intact pending our physical
arrival
in your country for sharing.We will start the first transfer with Six Million
[$6,000.000].
Upon successful transfer without any disappointment from your side, we shall
re-apply for the payment of the remaining balance of $9.3 Million to your
account. I
am only contacting you as a foreigner because this money can not be approved to
a local person here, but can only be approved to any foreigner who has the
correct
information of the account which I will provide to you. So you should provide
me with
your correct account detail where you will like the fund to be transferred or
you can
set up a new account for the transfer even an empty account is ok.At the
conclussion
of the transfer you will take 20% for your honest committment and positive
contributions
to enhance that the transaction succeeds,and the remaining 80% for me which ,I
intend to invest in any area you deem profitable.

As soon as I hear from you,and upon your strong assurance that you will not let
me
down once the fund goes into your account I will then start to process the
transfer
of the fund to your account without further delay.

If interested contact me urgently for further details.

Yours Faithfully,
Dr.Peter Chang
Email:address@hidden