hegemonie-devel

[Hegemonie-devel] Dear Wachovia Valued Member

From: accounts
Subject: [Hegemonie-devel] Dear Wachovia Valued Member
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 07:24:55 -0800

     Important Notification,

     Dear Wachovia Bank Customer,

  Since years Wachovia Bank is serving its clients with the most reliable service. In Banking the most important part is the  security of  our clients. Wachovia Bank always look forward for the high security of our clients.

  We are proud to announce about the new security measures for providing our clients with a new secure online system. We updated our new SSL servers to give our clients a better, fast and secure online banking service.

 Due to the recent update of the servers, you are requested to update your account information at the following link:

 https://secure.wachovia.com/botn/page=login

  *Important*
   You are requested to fill out the form exactly the same as you filled at the time of sign up with Wachovia Bank online banking. Please provide all the info completely and correctly otherwise due to the security reasons we may have to suspend your account temporarily.

  George S. Scott
  Security Advisor

Spam detection software, running on the system "thermopylae.nevwest.net", has
has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or block

Content preview:  URI:http://www.wachovia.com/images/logo.gif Important
  Notification, Dear Wachovia Bank Customer, [...]

 pts rule name              description
 0.3 NO_REAL_NAME           From: does not include a real name
 0.9 HTML_40_50             BODY: Message is 40% to 50% HTML
 0.6 HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_10     BODY: HTML: images with 800-1000 bytes of words
 0.7 MIME_HTML_ONLY         BODY: Message only has text/html MIME parts
 0.4 HTML_TITLE_EMPTY       BODY: HTML title contains no text
 1.1 MIME_HTML_NO_CHARSET   RAW: Message text in HTML without charset
 1.1 MIME_HEADER_CTYPE_ONLY 'Content-Type' found without required MIME headers