Re: [Help-bash] bash beginner

From: Muriel Diaz
Subject: Re: [Help-bash] bash beginner
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 14:35:19 -0500

Greg, there is a file.dpf per directory. the name of this file (known) per directory varies with a increasing number (example: cet1.dpf in the directory1, cet2.dpf in the directory2..). I want the output file (with .dlg extension)  to have the same input file name (.dpf file)...example: the line comand to the directory1 should be :  autodock4 -p cet1.dpf -l cet1.dlg... the line comand to the directory2 should be :  autodock4 -p cet2.dpf -l cet2.dlg.

Thanks by your help. It`s so important to me.
--
saludos,

Muriel Díaz Pérez
Química