Re: [Help-bash] backgrounding a process sends it into a tailspin

From: Cook, Rich
Subject: Re: [Help-bash] backgrounding a process sends it into a tailspin
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 16:20:33 +0000

Aha, now we're getting somewhere!  Why didn't someone just say so?  :-)
That helps clarify it a bit for me.
I'll think about how I could use "wrapper functions" to do the same thing.
Given the way we install and maintain software, I don't think that's an option.

--
✐Richard Cook
✇ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory