Re: quote interpretation via vars without eval

From: Lawrence Velázquez
Subject: Re: quote interpretation via vars without eval
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2021 10:41:06 -0500

> On Mar 13, 2021, at 10:02 AM, Alex fxmbsw7 Ratchev <fxmbsw7@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> i had many such advices, about oudated wrong formatting rules

Consider the possibility that standards and conventions are not,
in fact, always "outdated" and "wrong", even if you don't understand
or like them.

> there is also misunderstanding totally
> settment i meant, by set-ing
> also you misunderstood my quotes question

You should not be surprised when the rest of us fail to understand
your avant-garde grammar, syntax, and vocabulary.

> it was related to internal parsing of bash of strings
> not arguments
> i set declare [-opts] "$var" where $var is complex array stuff

There might have been less of a "misunderstanding" if you'd actually
mentioned this in your original email.

vq