Re: quote interpretation via vars without eval

From: Alex fxmbsw7 Ratchev
Subject: Re: quote interpretation via vars without eval
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2021 16:51:18 +0100

you know, you didnt spend 10 years and still around psychiatry aka poison
prison cause your parents lied you in there, and where is your public self
written server site and stuff for public
i had it, ill do it again

from my 1. mail :
'i was doing declare -p to again modifications'
'noticed i can include quotes inside the declare settment ( declare [-opts]
"$res" )'

$res being the most common var name for str to result modifications i know

'backslashes, quotes, etc, in vars, as arguments' <- as arguments there i
mention args cause thats a declare arg amd i am or was looking for making
shell quoting or more features separately expand
instead of having to eval

peace