Re: Recursion

From: Bruce Richardson
Subject: Re: Recursion
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 02:03:28 +0100

On Wed, Jun 13, 2001 at 04:58:02PM -0700, Christopher Paolini wrote:
> Bruce,
>
> I believe you will need to include the recurse instruction.
>
> Try this instead:
>
>     copy:
>
>       /a
>          dest=/backup
>          recurse=inf

No, that's somethign different.  That will copy the whole tree under /a.
But according to the reference,

copy:
        /a      dest=/backup

will copy *only* the files (i.e. not the directories) in the /a
directory, non-recursively.

--
Bruce

Bitterly it mathinketh me, that I spent mine wholle lyf in the lists
against the ignorant.
                -- Roger Bacon, "Doctor Mirabilis"