Re: cfengine website?

From: Dan Bethe
Subject: Re: cfengine website?
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 13:43:41 -0700 (PDT)

--- Mitch Collinsworth <mitch@ccmr.cornell.edu> wrote:

> Yes, Olso University changed their domain name.  It's now at:
>
> http://www.iu.hio.no/cfengine/

> >           I'm getting a DNS error when I try to access
> http://www.iu.hioslo.no/cfengine/.  Has the site moved, or become

        Holy cow!  They don't have the equivalent of Apache's mod_proxy or DNS
CNAMEs
set up during the transitional period?  Wow.
        Maybe Mark would want to ask for a special exception, then, to keep
cfengine's
old URL alive just enough to do one of those techniques or at least a "we've
moved" page.

=====
Medium System Administrator and Junior I.T. Manager of 5 yrs
 -- Now available -- Linux, Unix-like, open source systems
    -- http://mmmgood.net -- dan_bethe@yahoo.com