How to run cfengine?

From: MASAMARA
Subject: How to run cfengine?
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 22:43:47 EDT

Hi,
    I know that my question might be very stupid, but I will appreciate your answer. I have installed cfeingine package on my linux box, and I have no clue that how would I start the cfengine e.g; deamons, etc.
    I am not even sure, how to tell that cfengine is installed fine. I didn't receive any error message during the installation of the package.
    Thank you in anticipation for all your help.
A.M.