Re: 'Couldn't recv'

From: ed . rolison
Subject: Re: 'Couldn't recv'
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 11:11:56 +0000

Ok, I've found the problem. Those messages were caused by: a recursive
directory copy and a recursive tidy, with excluded files. (*.cfsaved and
*.DIST)
removing the excluded files list, and changing the directory copy to have
'type=mtime' seems to have sorted it.
(maybe I'd better send this to the 'bugs' list :))

Cheers.
Ed Rolison

CONFIDENTIALITY:
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If
you are not a named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do
not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any purpose, or
store or copy the information in any medium.