Miscmounts, mount error,which host was it?

From: Alexander Jolk
Subject: Miscmounts, mount error,which host was it?
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 16:22:27 +0100

(Also something I had sent to the newsgroup before, apologies if it's a
duplicate for you.)

I'm mounting remote filesystems with miscmounts.  I sometimes get error
messages of the form

cfengine:arnold: There was a mount error, trying to mount one of the
filesystems on this host.
cfengine:arnold: mount: RPC: Unable to receive; errno = Connection
refused

where arnold is the machine running cfagent.  How can I find out which
particular mount went wrong?  Apparently, cfagent will notice that
there's something wrong with my mounts and refuse to fix the fstab.

Alex