Problems with cfservd.conf parseing

From: Adrian Phillips
Subject: Problems with cfservd.conf parseing
Date: 06 Feb 2002 08:24:32 +0100

I note that the following example given doesn't work :-

        /etc/cfengine *.oslo.dnmi.no *.bergen.dnmi.no

or as the documentation gives it :

    $(almost_public) *.iu.hioslo.no *.gnu.ai.mit.edu

in fact neither does giving individual hosts. I have almost no
lex/yacc experience so cannot see how to fix this in cflex.l.in.

Heres the debug output (note bergen doesn't get added to
/etc/cfengine) :-

BEGIN NEW ACTION Admit network access:
Class:: MasterHost::
   (No actions pending in Admit network access:)
HandleClass(MasterHost)
Simple identifier or class = (MasterHost)
   (No actions pending in Admit network access:)
InitializeAction()
HandleVarpath(/etc/cfengine)
admit/deny varpath=/etc/cfengine
wildcard = (*.oslo.dnmi.no)
InstallAuthItem(/etc/cfengine,*.oslo.dnmi.no)
Build2DListFromVarstring(/etc/cfengine,sep=/)
SplitVarstring(/etc/cfengine,:=58)
Appending [/etc/cfengine]
AppendTwoDimItem(itemlist, sep=/)
Set2DLIst()
Get2DListEnt()
Get2DLIstEnt returns /etc/cfengine
IncrementTwoDimList()
AuthPathExists(/etc/cfengine)
InstallAuthPath(/etc/cfengine,*.oslo.dnmi.no)
AppendAuthHostItem(/etc/cfengine,*.oslo.dnmi.no)
Prepending *.oslo.dnmi.no
Get2DListEnt()
InitializeAction()
wildcard = (*.bergen.dnmi.no)
InstallAuthItem(,*.bergen.dnmi.no)
Build2DListFromVarstring(,sep=/)
Set2DLIst()
Get2DListEnt()
InitializeAction()

Any help fixing this would be appreciated, although I have worked
around it easily by adding 2 lines with /etc/cfengine,

Sincerely,

Adrian Phillips

--
Your mouse has moved.