Re: update.conf

From: Richard Arends
Subject: Re: update.conf
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 00:12:33 +0200 (CEST)

Hello Adrian,

> I don't know whether this will work but try :-
>
> cfagent.conf :-
>
> control:
>    # Use find our anything else that takes your fancy
>    imports = ( "exec /bin/find <patch to confs>/${host}" )
>
> import:
>    any::
>        ${imports}
>
> Then just run from cron :- CFINPUTS=<whereever> cfagent
>
> this will automatically run update.conf then run cfagent.conf.

Looks good, but Mark's option looks even better :-) But i will try both
and look which one will fit most in my situation.

> Alternatively if this doesn't work then make update.conf do what you
> didn't want to do and build a cf.import using a shellcommand with just
> an import section in it, then cfagent.conf can just have a single :-
>
> import::
>   any::
>     cf.import

That's indeed what i was thinking about. Not the solution i like, but this
should work...

Thanks!

Greetings,

Richard.

----
An OS is like swiss cheese, the bigger it is, the more holes you get!