copy from many remote locations to many local locations

From: Paul Paradise
Subject: copy from many remote locations to many local locations
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 16:03:41 -0700

Hi again,

I'd like the ability to copy from a list of directories to a list of
directories, like so:

control:
        actionsequence = ( copy )

copy:
        /test/$(places)/file
                dest = /places/$(places)/file

where $(places) is a list of locations. I know it's possible to do
something akin to this:

copy:
        /test/$(places)/file dest = /places

but this will place everything in the same directory. What I need is
to selectively copy certain files based on the contents of a list. Is
this doable?

Thanks again for all the help!

 Paul Paradise                                  paradise@qualcomm.com
 Interim Engineering Intern, QUALCOMM Incorporated       858.651.6655
 IT Host Services                                             AE-205C