Re: "cfrun -- -f file" problems!

From: Alexander Mattausch
Subject: Re: "cfrun -- -f file" problems!
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 00:24:15 +0200

You answered your question yourself. Because of security reasons scripts
cannot be passed to cfagent remotely. This would mean that anyone could run
scripts as root just by passing them to cfservd!

You have to predefine your scripts, then you can switch between them with
the -D option by definung custom classes.

Regards, Alex