Re: tidy and pattern matching

From: Chris (Ducky) Chapin
Subject: Re: tidy and pattern matching
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 13:14:28 -0700 (PDT)

If you look at my suggestion/example for how to manage files you want
deleted when they disappear from the server, you'll notice I added
"recurse=1" to what looks like an action that does not need any recursion.
I did some testing before I submitted the message and believe there might
be a bug in the recursion code...

Not sure exactly what the deal is, but give r=1 a try and see if that
works. If it does, then we've at least narrowed things down =)

-Ducky

--

 Christopher 'Ducky' Chapin                        ducky@qualcomm.com
 Unix Systems Administrator - Qualcomm, Inc.           (858) 651-5433