Problem with cfrun

From: Kirk Bauer
Subject: Problem with cfrun
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 23:07:32 -0400 (EDT)

I'm trying to use cfrun and also remote copy facilities.  I know that I
need to get some keys transferred (I have run cfkey on every system),
but I don't know how to proceed.  When I run 'cfrun', I get:

cfrun(0):         .......... [ Hailing mail.kaybee.org ] ..........
WARNING - You do not have a public key from host mail.kaybee.org = 65.81.145.227
          Do you want to accept one on trust? (yes/no)

When I run 'cfagent' that attempts to perform a file transfer, I get:

kaybee.org: Key-authentication for kaybee.org failed
kaybee.org: Unable to establish connection with mail.kaybee.org

(PS - This host is actually the host I'm running the program on)