Re: Problem with cfrun

From: David J. Bianco
Subject: Re: Problem with cfrun
Date: 08 Aug 2002 07:57:25 -0400

On Wed, 2002-08-07 at 23:07, Kirk Bauer wrote:
> I'm trying to use cfrun and also remote copy facilities.  I know that I
> need to get some keys transferred (I have run cfkey on every system),
> but I don't know how to proceed.  When I run 'cfrun', I get:
>
> cfrun(0):         .......... [ Hailing mail.kaybee.org ] ..........
> WARNING - You do not have a public key from host mail.kaybee.org =
> 65.81.145.227
>           Do you want to accept one on trust? (yes/no)

What are the names of the public and private key files you're using,
and in which directory did you place them?

You should have them both in /var/cfengine/ppkeys.  IIRC, the private
key should be "localhost.priv" and the public key for your IP address
should be "root-65.81.145.227.pub".

        David

--
David J. Bianco, GSEC           <bianco@jlab.org>

     The views expressed herein are soley those of the author and
            not those of SURA/Jefferson Lab or the US DOE.