copying several files with only 1 include option

From: Sabrina Lautier
Subject: copying several files with only 1 include option
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 18:08:47 +0200

Hi !

I'm looking for a way to copy several files in only one include
option.

Here's what I've tested:
  copy $(master_dir) dest=$(work_dir)
                     include=file1,file2
                     server=$(cfserv)

This doesn't return any error messages but does nothing, i.e.
none of the comma separated files are copied to the client.

I cannot use a file pattern such as file* because there are no
connection between these files: the first file can be 'toto'
whereas the other one can be 'titi'.

I either cannot use several include options as this file list
is generated by a previous cfengine module call => I don't
know it in advance:
  actionsequence = ( "module:test filelist" shellcommands )
#!/usr/bin/perl
# module:test
  # get the cfengine macro to define
  $cfmacro = $ARGV[0];
  # lots of computation...
  $filelist="file1,file2,file3"
  print "=$cfmacro=$filelist"
The file list is returned by the last print command:
print "=$cfmacro=$filelist"

Any idea of how to copy these files from the server to the client ?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Sabrina