Re: copying several files with only 1 include option

From: Chris (Ducky) Chapin
Subject: Re: copying several files with only 1 include option
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 09:20:42 -0700 (PDT)

1) I haven't had luck with comma separated values like your example

2) I've also noticed "r=1" seems to enable things that should work with
   r=0 or a lack recursive value.

So, to revise your test:

   copy $(master_dir) dest=$(work_dir)
                      r=1
                      include=file1
                      include=file2
                      server=$(cfserv)

Please let me know how this works out for you.

-Ducky

--

 Christopher 'Ducky' Chapin                        ducky@qualcomm.com
 Unix Systems Administrator - Qualcomm, Inc.           (858) 651-5433