Re: (no subject)

From: Chris (Ducky) Chapin
Subject: Re: (no subject)
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 09:12:16 -0700 (PDT)

There's a number of features I'd like seen, but I was waiting for cfengine
to stabalize somewhat before proceeding.

The patch I submitted was for 2.0.3, just as the first 2.0.4 release
candidate was posted, and therefor wouldn't make it into the next official
release and was now written against old code base.  That's why I'm waiting
=)

-Ducky
--

 Christopher 'Ducky' Chapin                        ducky@qualcomm.com
 Unix Systems Administrator - Qualcomm, Inc.           (858) 651-5433