RE: Windows support

From: Andrews, Martin
Subject: RE: Windows support
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 09:21:52 -0500

shellcommands work - they have worked since 1.x. The bit about only copying
having support refers to parsing of file paths. I believe that is still the
case as I wrote that support and have not had a chance to finish the file
paths changes. You will need to use unix-style paths for the programs in
shellcommands ("/cygdrive/c/WinNT/... ").

Martin