max. length of line in cfengine script ?

From: Yves
Subject: max. length of line in cfengine script ?
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 19:01:05 GMT

Hello,

I tried to make a long entry in crontab (a dirty one, I know)

AppendIfNoSuchLine "0 2 * * *  umask 033;cd /var/adm;if test -s amdlog; then cp
-pf amdlog amdlog.old; cp /dev/null amdlog;ps -ef | grep /usr/local/sbin/amd |
grep -v grep | awk '{print $2}' | xargs kill -HUP >/dev/null; fi"

the following message appears by parsing the script:

        Import file cf.newinst
        LEX Error: input string too long to fit in yywtext[].
           Increase the array size by defining YYLMAX to be a higher value

There are ca. 200 characters in my line above. How many character are allowed
in a line by default ?
Where can I increase the value ? ...a new compilation is necessary, I think...

any hints ?

Gruß Yves

 Y99@gmx.de am 11.02.2003