Editfiles, DeleteCommands, POSIX Syntax, etc

From: Brian E. Seppanen
Subject: Editfiles, DeleteCommands, POSIX Syntax, etc
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 15:39:29 -0400 (EDT)

Hello:

I'm desperate to use editfiles for some ACL maintanence, and to do so I
need to insure that I can clear a couple of lines with the DeleteCommands,
unfortunately I cannot, for the life of me, define a regex or pattern that
will match, and I'm frankly baffled.  I need to match

        only_from       += 192.168.0.0/24

In all cases I've been careful to escape the + and the .'s   I've had luck
with a BeginGroupIfNoMatch, so I'm pretty sure, I haven't missed escaping
something.

I can specifically key on the +=, I've tried everything that I can think
of using DeleteLinesMatching, DeleteLinesStarting, and
DeleteLinesContaining, and nothing has worked.  I'm using cfengine-2.0.5
on solaris and linux.

Is there any site that might have some examples of POSIX regular
expressions that I could look at.   Seeing some examples may be all that I
need.   Would someone be willing to suggest some examples using the above
format???

Thanks,   I really appreciate it.

Brian Seppanen
seppy@chartermi.net