Book: Automating UNIX and Linux Administration

From: Kirk Bauer
Subject: Book: Automating UNIX and Linux Administration
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 07:31:04 -0700 (MST)

This is a shameless plug for my new book, which just started shipping on
Amazon.com: Automating UNIX and Linux Administration.  I think that many
members on this list will be interested for the following two reasons:
   1) It talks about automating system administration
   2) It talks extensively about cfengine

So, if you are so inclined, please check it out and place an order if
you are interested:
   http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1590592123/kaybee-20

This ends my one-time-only plug for my book.  Thanks!

--
Kirk Bauer <kirk@kaybee.org>
http://linux.kaybee.org | www.autorpm.org | www.logwatch.org