installing Cfengine-2.1.0p1 on RH 9 - problems

From: Achanta, Venkata Phani
Subject: installing Cfengine-2.1.0p1 on RH 9 - problems
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 13:21:10 -0500

hello,

i am trying to

configure cfengine-2.1.0p1 on RH 9 with BerkelyDB version 4.1 and openssl-0.9.7c

The configure script aborts saying

checking for BerkeleyDB location../usr/local/BerkeleyDB4.1
checking Berkeley DB version ...configure: error:This release of cfengine
requires BerkeleyDB 3.2 or later

As you can see i have BerkeleyDB4.1 installed in my /usr/local.
i dont know what the problem is i have to get this to work.

Please help me in installing the cfengine ASAP...

Thanks
Venkata