cfagent -f -

From: Luke A. Kanies
Subject: cfagent -f -
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 09:33:39 -0600 (CST)

Didn't this use to work?  I can't seem to pipe cfengine configurations to
cfagent any more, but I could swear I use to be able to.  Now it just
looks for a file at /var/cfengine/inputs/-, which is not really what I
want.

Do I now always have to make a temp file and then clean it up afterwards?
Or is there some "better" way to get cfengine my dynamically generated
cfengine code?  I really, really don't like temp files.

Thanks,
Luke

--
"The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart
as men, but we will meanwhile agree to meet them halfway."  -Bernard Avishai