Re: master server confusion

From: jptxs
Subject: Re: master server confusion
Date: 25 Jan 2004 05:56:09 -0800

I realized I sent a private reply.  I wanted to say for the benefit of
the group that this was the problem.  I did have all the right
directories in the admit section, but I had them in the form:

( /etc/cfengine/masters /usr/local/this /that/too /etc/etc )

When I changed the section to list one directory per line (as
suggested below) it worked fine.

Thanks to all.