cfexecd feature request

From: Brendan Strejcek
Subject: cfexecd feature request
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 19:51:17 -0600

I would love to see a -q option to cfexecd that you could use with -F
to ignore splay (just like with cfagent). I find myself often wanting
to test the behavior of my nodes as they will be in the wild (where
they run cfexecd) with email sent and everything, but not want to wait
around.

It would also be nice for init scripts, where you want the mail, but
don't need the splay (currently you need to use cfagent -q | mail etc).