Re: cfengine on RedHat Enterprise Linux 3

From: Erik Dykema
Subject: Re: cfengine on RedHat Enterprise Linux 3
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 12:34:11 -0400

Hi-
Thanks all for the pointers & etc. to RPM's. I was wondering, would it be helpful to put those links (or even the RPM's themselves) on the cfengine download page? It might help a little more as far as casual experimenters playing around with it.

thanks,
Erik

Ryan Dooley wrote:
There is an RHEL3 archive that Dag Wieers (http://dag.wieers.com/) maintains
at: http://apt.sw.be/redhat/el3/en/i386/
Dag has all sorts of goodies for RHEL3 (including Cfengine 2.1.1 - source
RPMS and all).

Cheers,
Ryan