Re: Permission modes and AutoCreate

From: Chip Seraphine
Subject: Re: Permission modes and AutoCreate
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 13:48:08 -0500

The snippet in the original message is from editfiles; the question was if
anyone else had success (or noticed problems) in getting AutoCreated files to
display the perms requested via the Umask directive.

Files is indeed a good way to hack around the bug (if it is a bug), but that
doesn't change the fact that AutoCreate'd files have bad perms (at least for
me).  :-(