Re: repeated actions in actionsequence

From: Uli Knauss
Subject: Re: repeated actions in actionsequence
Date: 17 May 2004 01:07:22 -0700

Mohamed Eldesoky <m.eldesoky@tedata.net> wrote in message
news:<mailman.5610.1084714055.1061.help-cfengine@gnu.org>...

Hi,

Can you post what who are doing in your cfengine programm?

Do you declare "feedback-classes" with the option "define" in the
shellcommand action? It is also recommended to label all your
"feedback-classes" in
AddInstallable under the "control:" section. This is described very
good in the reference.

Regards
Uli