Re: repeated actions in actionsequence

From: Mohamed Eldesoky
Subject: Re: repeated actions in actionsequence
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 11:38:00 +0300

It seems I won't need this option now, I had work around for it that is
working.
I will try your options in a day or two.
At the same time, it seems I didn't manage to get the whole thing because it
needs more examples for the configuration options !!

But this can't deny that cfengine is really a life saver.
Thanks Mark for such great effort.

Regards
Mohamed Eldesoky