cfengine on nt?

From: Mike
Subject: cfengine on nt?
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 19:39:00 -0000

I know this topic has been discussed before. Are there any
pre-built binaries for nt? Is cygwin the only thing that's
needed? Do I also need Berkeley DB? What else? The lead
sysadm here for nt commented this morning that his people
are looking for a free-software way of managing the
configuration. I mentioned I am testing cfengine and about
to turn it live and offered to send him links about it.
I also see it as a way of getting the full cygwin and sshd
onto his boxes.

Mike