Re: how do you combine cfengine and rcs/cvs/subversion?

From: Wil Cooley
Subject: Re: how do you combine cfengine and rcs/cvs/subversion?
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2004 11:15:36 -0700

On Sun, 2004-07-04 at 07:20, Karsten Heymann wrote:
> Hello you all,
>
> I'm wondering how those of you feeding cfengine from a revision control
> system have setup their config.

Luke covered that in his last ONLamp article:

http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2004/05/13/distributed_cfengine.html

I've been using his approach and it works okay.  One thing I haven't
quite figured out is how to tidy up the inputs directory to remove
CVS/*.

Wil
--
Wil Cooley                                 wcooley@nakedape.cc