Error reading Private Key = no start line

From: Darío Mariani
Subject: Error reading Private Key = no start line
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 17:34:14 -0300

Hello, I'm trying to generate the RSA keys by extracting them from a
x509 certificate. And when I run cfagent I get the following output:

Extensions which should not be directories = ( )
Suspicious filenames to be warned about = ( )
LogDirectory = /var/cfengine
Loaded /var/cfengine/ppkeys/localhost.priv
cfengine:pos4: Error reading Private Key = no start line
Checksum database is /var/cfengine/checksum.db
Reference time set to Tue Nov 30 17:30:47 2004
Any ideas on what could be happening?, thanks,

            Darío

PS: I attached the localhost.priv and localhost.pub files.
localhost.priv is encripted with "Cfengine passphrase", without the ".