Links questions

From: Tim Nelson
Subject: Links questions
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 12:30:19 +1100 (EST)

        Hi all, a couple of questions:

1.      I have the following in my links section:
        !ServiceType_Backup::
                /etc/cron.daily/backup-script -> /usr/local/bin/backup-script
        I also would like to have some way to say something like:
        ServiceType_Backup::
                /etc/cron.daily/backup-script !> /usr/local/bin/backup-script
        ...by which I would mean "If this link exists, remove it".
        Is there a simple way to do this?  The reason I ask is that I've
        now come across another circumstance under which I need this
        feature.
2.      There's an "action" option to "links" which doesn't appear to be
        documented in the Reference Manual.  Is anyone able to elaborate
        on this a little?

        :)

--
Tim Nelson