Re: [Cfengine] Importing Paths into Cfengine Environment

From: Bas van der Vlies
Subject: Re: [Cfengine] Importing Paths into Cfengine Environment
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 16:19:18 +0100

Brian E. Seppanen wrote:
On Mon, 10 Jan 2005, Bas van der Vlies wrote:

Brian E. Seppanen wrote:

/bin/dpkg --co: dpkg: `ldconfig' not found on PATH.
/bin/dpkg --co: dpkg: `start-stop-daemon' not found on PATH
/bin/dpkg --co: dpkg: `install-info' not found on PATH
/bin/dpkg --co: dpkg: `update-rc.d' not found on PATH
/bin/dpkg --co: dpkg: 4 expected program(s) not found on PATH.

Which version do you use? On my debian system i had problems with 2.1.11 (Could not install packages with apt-get/cfrun combo) and switched back to the 2.1.10 cfengine debian version.

I'm actually using 2.1.10. I've compiled cfengine by hand. I'm not using a packaged cfengine. Would there be a spot in the debian package that would indicate compile flags necessary for it to work properly with dpkg?

What i usually do is grab the cfengine2 source from testing and compile it on debian stable. I just upgraded my debian systems to testing and in this dist cfengine 2.1.10 is supported. So i do not have an cfengine2 2.1.10 version for woody.

                Regards