ForEachLineIn/ReadArray ??

From: Andy Mace
Subject: ForEachLineIn/ReadArray ??
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 14:18:11 -0000

Hi All,

As this is my first post to the list, I will do a little Introduction!:
My Name is Andy Mace. I work for a IT consultancy company located in Chiswick, West London.
My Key Skills involve: PHP, MySQL, Object Pascal, Sleeping, Flirting and drinking copious amounts of Alcohol.

We are trying to get a cfengine system set-up and have hit a brickwall.

I am trying to read in a file and loop around the lines to read the contents of the file,
I have been trying to use "ForEachLineIn /path/to/file" but cannot find a way to get the contents of the line.

I know about ReadArray but can't see how to use it within an editfile section.
Any help would be much appriciated.

Kind Regards
Andy

Support UK Radio Aid and save lives. Visit www.ukradioaid.com
Andy Mace
Software Engineer
" The Internet is a great way to get on the Net. "